It is widely believed that the Internet has exerted great influence on education. So it is. As shown in the picture, however, such a fact, at the same time, has caused that some people take it for granted that education means learning to obtion information.
As a matter of fact, education involves many other abilities, such as logical thinking ability, individual communication ability, adaptive capacity etc. By learing some courses, students can cultivate a logical thinking style which definitely plays an important role in their daily life. Some meaningful activities, held by students, are conducive to develop their communication ability, which is one of the main aims of education. As for adaptive capacity, it has become one of the indispensable qualities for modern students as the society changes so rapidly and an increasing number of challenges spring up.
To conclude, we can’t deny the fact that the Internet, to a large extent, makes great contributions to the development of education. People, meanwhile, should be fully aware of what the education really is.
- I’d like directions to go to Norwalk. I believe there is an interesting museum there.
- They are near each other, aren’t they? they are actually in opposite directions.
- They are really pretty little towns with lots of old houses and beautiful tree-lined streets.
- She joined the Peace Corps after she graduated from the college because she wanted to do something to help other people.
- She had been brought up on a farm, so the Peace Corps assigned her to an agricultural project.
- She tried several jobs, but they seemed very boring to her. She couldn’t get Brazil out of her mind. Finally, one day she got on a plane and went back to Brazil.
- And she makes a little extra money by sending stories to newspapers in the States.
- Results of a recent Harris poll on free time shows that the average work week for many Americans is 50 hours.
there’s little time left for leisure activities for many Americans.
- The result of a Harris poll showed that reading was the most popular spare time activity in the US. This was followed by watching TV.
- The most popular outdoor activity for Americans was gardening. In the UK, it was going to the pub.
pants ___ skirts 并列，故为连词
___ and uninformative 并列的形容词
the ___ 此处为名词
are ___ by ，空格为动词的过去分词
Norms ___ + 完整句子，空格为动词
they ___ 为谓语动词
notice ___ from norms ,空格为名词或名词词组
might be ___ 为形容词
both ___ 为名词，由形容词 both
Many people like Chinese food. In China, cooking is taken not only as a craftsmanship, but also an art. A carefully-prepared Chinese cuisine is both delicious and good-looking. Cooking skills and ingredients significantly vary from place to place in China. However, good Chinese cuisine always have many things in common, such as color, flavor, taste and nutrition. Because food is of great importance to people’s health, a good cooker is always trying to strike a balance among grain, meat and vegetable. That’s why Chinese food is simultaneously tasty and healthy.